|Travel Destinations For This Father’s Day (farrago510)|
Are you a fan of “Superman Returns” – a popular Korean reality show featuring five celebrity dads taking care of their kids for 48 hours while their wives take some time off? While we’re still mourning over Choo Sung Hoon’s departure from the show, we can’t help but wonder what if the roles are reversed? Where will you bring your dad to make the best of his 48 hours? Not to worry, we won’t put you under the stress – KKday brings you 4 best travel destinations you can bring your dad to during Father’s Day weekend!
|Hakone, Tokyo (Flickr/ Richard, enjoy my life!)|
If you’re bringing your dad overseas, forget mainstream places – go for a trip in Hakone! Hot springs, private Lake Ashi lake, boat tours, relaxing strolls, marveling at Mt. Fuji, picking strawberries and even visiting open-air art galleries – there’s so much to do Hakone!
Located not far from Tokyo, doing off with the crowd but with the same convenient transport options, Hakone has its own distinctive charm. Away from the hustle and bustle of busy cities, this is where you can hold long overdue heart-to-heart talks with your dad.
2. Get closer to Mother Nature in Cingjing Farm
|Cingjing Farm in Taiwan (Flickr/ 又齊)|
After a hearty breakfast, explore the vast greenery, breathe in fresh air and take photos with the adorable animals. However, the highlight of Cingjing Farm is definitely watching the sunset and admiring the Milky Way in the farm’s unpolluted skies. This is definitely how Mother Nature should be enjoyed and this trip might be what your dad needs to slow down and escape from years of mundane office life!
Pssst, if you haven’t been to Cingjing Farm, it might be difficult to navigate your way there – don’t forget to book shuttle transport in advance to avoid any displeasure from getting lost. After all, this trip is for your dad and you to loosen up, not panic over losing your way.
3. An adventure in Chiang Mai
|Chiang Mai’s is rich with culture and tradition (Flickr/ Kelvin Chang)|
If your dad is a cultural lover, he’ll be delighted to indulge in the rich cultural history of Chiang Mai while going on a jungle adventure. Plan a full day of escapade for your dad, beginning your day with an elephant show before going trekking with those smart and artistic animals before ending your day by ziplining across the jungle you trekked in! This Jungle Flight is an experience thrill seekers can’t miss!
4. A tour in our little red dot
|Singapore’s Universal Studios|
Okay, we get that it’s hard enough to bid for leave June holidays, what more Father’s Day weekend. If you can’t get enough time off, closer to home, our little island has lots to offer as well! From the world’s largest oceanarium to Southeast Asia’s first Universal Studios as well as the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals, there are many places of interests you can bring your dad to although we’re just a dot on the world map.
With over 40 experiences waiting for you to uncover with your dad, where should you bring your dad to this Father’s Day?
Make your dreams come true
Tell us what your dad would like to experience this Father’s Day and stand a chance to win the experience for him!
How to participate
1. Search from our list of experiences for the activity in Singapore you’d like to win for your dad
2. Comment your choice and share our Facebook post
3. Like KKday’s Facebook page to double your chances of winning
1. The campaign period is from 1200hrs on Monday, 6 June 2016, to 2359hrs on Sunday, 12 June 2016. Entries after the campaign period will not be considered. Winners will be selected randomly via a computerised system on 16 June 2016. Please refer to KKday’s Facebook Page for the list of winners.
2. Winners of the campaign have to take the initiative to contact KKday through firstname.lastname@example.org and provide all necessary information within the stipulated time frame, i.e. 1 week from the announcement of results on KKday’s Facebook Page. Your rights to the awarded prize is considered to be forfeited if you did not managed to contact us within the stipulated time frame.
3. Participants can post more than one entry to increase their chances of winning. However, participants is limited to a maximum of one prize if selected.
4. If KKday suspects any fraudulent activities carried out solely for more chances of winning, KKday reserves the right to void your eligibility and retract any prizes/vouchers that you have won.
5. The prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit, goods and/or services.
6. By participating in this campaign, you agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in disqualification immediately.
7. KKday reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of this campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or Campaign material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
8. All participants grant KKday a worldwide and irrevocable license to publicize his/her name and accompanying caption in such mode and manner as KKday considers fit.
9. KKday will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including but not limited to claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).